Pines Notify is jQuery notification plugin. It is very easy to implement, flexible, and provides numerous options for all kinds of notifications. It uses the jQuery UI CSS library for styling, which means it is fully and easily themeable.
Since Pines Notify uses jQuery UI, you can change look and feel of notification windows using ThemeRoller. You can do further customization, by modifying widget-specific classes referenced within the jquery.pnotify.default.css stylesheet.
- Timed hiding with visual effects
- Sticky (no automatic hiding) notices
- Optional hide button
- Supports dynamically updating text, title, icon, type…
- Stacks allow notice sets to stack independently
- Control stack direction and push to top or bottom
- Supports HTML (including forms) in title and text
- Variable opacity
- Supports Pines icons/jQuery UI icons/any CSS based icons
- Supports custom classes for individual notice styling
- Standard and custom effects
- Optional drop shadows
- Callbacks for various events, which can cancel events
- History viewer allows user to review previous notices
- XHTML 1.0 Strict compliance
- ThemeRoller Ready
Developed by Hunter Perrin; Pines Notify is available for download under GNU Affero GPL License. You can find further information, demos & download on Pines Notify Website.