Quizzy is an open Source PHP and AJAX based quiz library. It allows you to quickly and easily add multiple-choice quizzes to your website. All the quiz data is based on XML so making quizzes is very easy. Quizzy has been tested in IE 6+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari 4+, Opera 8+, and Konqueror.
Quizzy only requires PHP5 and jQuery to work. Setting up and customizing Quizzy is fairly easy; you can use quizzyBuilder (an online tool to setup your quizzes) and customize it by simply editing quizzyConfig.js and quizzyConfig.php files.
- Each option can have a unique block of text to explain the scoring to the user
- You can add pictures to the quiz description, the question text, and any explanation
- You aren’t limited to true or false questions. You can assign an arbitrary number of points to each option
- You can add as many questions as you’d like
- You can also use the quizzyBuilder to make a quiz graphically
- Features a robust scoring system where you can define grades and ranks
- You can even add a unique picture for each rank
- As many quizzes as you want from as many xml files you want
Developed by Joe B; Quizzy is available for download under Affero GNU Public License. You can find further information, demo & download on Quizzy Website.