Validity is a powerful jQuery plugin for client-side form validation. It is easy to setup, lightweight, unobtrusive and allows you to make use of jQuery’s selector engine and follows its pattern of method chaining – so if you already know jQuery, then learning to use validity will be really easy.
Setting up and implementing Validity is quite simple. There is no need to attach validation logic to your form / markup; all you need to do is include CSS, jQuery and Validity files, and specify the validation logic using the validity method.
- Customizable Appearance
- Easy Setup
- Access to jQuery Selector Engine for Specifying Rules
- Can Use String Argument For Required Fields
- Call validity’s start and end Functions with AJAX
- Several Built-in Validators: Require, Match, Range, Greater Than/Greater Than or Equal To, Less Than/Less Than or Equal To, Max Length/Min Length
- Supports Several Aggregate Validators
Developed by Wyatt Allen; jQuery.Validity is dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses. You can find further information, demos & download on Validity Website.