jTweetsAnywhere is a jQuery Twitter Widget that simplifies the integration of Twitter services into your site. You can use it to display tweets from users’ feeds and users’ lists, show results from a Twitter search, integrate a customizable TweetBox, let your visitors follow you directly from your site, handle secure authentication with Twitter, etc.
jTweetsAnywhere also provides support for Twitter’s @Anywhere features like Hovercards, Tweet Box, Follow Button, etc. You needto register your application and obtain an API key in order to use these features. Note these are optional features supported by jTweetsAnywhere, if you don’t need these features you can use rest of the features without having to register with Twitter for API key.
- Displays tweets from one or more user’s feeds
- Displays tweets from a user’s list
- Displays the results of a Twitter search
- Supports all Twitter search params
- Supports Twitter’s @Anywhere features
- Optionally displays profile images in TweetFeeds
- Automatically detects and marks up links in tweets
- Automatically links #hashtags to Twitter search requests
- Automatically links @username to Twitter profiles
- Automatically shows Hovercards when hovering @username or profile images
- Integrates a customizable TweetBox, so your visitors can update their status on the fly
- Adds a Twitter “Follow Button” to your site
- Adds a “Connect with Twitter” button to your site
- Provides secure user authentication
- Handles low level user login and signup procedures
- Customize the style and layout of the widget with your own stylesheets
- Overwrite the generated HTML markup by providing your own Decorators
- Small code size for fast download
- Does not interrupt the loading of your page
Developed by Thomas Billenstein; jTweetsAnywhere is available for download under under MIT License. You can find further information, demos & download on jTweetsAnywhere Website.