MCL (MooTools Canvas Library) provides an easy to use interface for managing layers and items on a canvas object. It enables you to use basic mouse events and provides drag’n’drop support for items. Since it is based on MooTools classes, you should be able to extend and customize it easily.
- Fully Object Oriented
- Create static object that is a collection of layers, items and threads
- Provides access to the canvasObject
- Provides mouse-events to all items
- Methods to manage layers and their position inside the stack
- Creates a container for items
- Creates an object which is finally drawn to the canvas
- Provides animation class that works with any of object
- Provides a complex timer object
Developed by Martin Tillmann; MooTools Canvas Library is available for download under MIT License. You can find further information, demos & download on MooTools Canvas Library Website.