Pikachoose is a lightweight jQuery plugin that allows you to easily create photo galleries with customization options for slideshows, navigation buttons, and auto play. It also allows you to add more than one image gallery in a single page. Pikachoose is a cross browser plugin that works in all major web browsers.
Pickachoose is requires simple markup (an unordered list containing images and captions) and is very easy to implement. You can customize the look and feel of your gallery / slideshow by modifying CSS. It also offers configuration options enabling you to customize various features.
- Multiple Galleries on a Page
- Auto Thumb Resizing
- Specify Transition Effects
- Enable / Disable Captions
- Enable / Disable Slideshow Option & Controls
- Enable / Disable Auto Play
- Enable / Disable Previous & Next Buttons
- Specify Height/Width of Thumbnails
- Specify Delay
- Specify Custom THumbnails
Developed by Jeremy Fry; Pikachoose jQuery Plugin is available for download under GNU General Public License. You can find further information, demos & download on Pikachoose Website.