Pajinate is a simple jQuery plugin that allows you to divide long lists or areas of content into separate pages. It provides an easy alternative to server-side implementations, when the amount of data is of reasonable size; another good thing is that there is no load-time between pages.
Pajinate is really easy to implement and requires very simple markup. You can customize the look and feel of your paginated area completely with CSS; and it also provides several configuration options enabling you to customize it even further.
- Easy to implement and customize
- Can have multiple paginated lists in one web page
- Supports Custom Navigation Labels
- Supports Mixed List Element Types
- Specify Start Page
- Supports Custom List Sizes
Developed by Wes Nolte; jQuery Pajinate Plugin is available for download under MIT License. You can find further information, demos & download on Pajinate Website.