ValidForm Builder implementation is not very difficult, however you need to be familiar with PHP in order to use it. You basically need to create an instance of ValidForm object (in PHP), and add fields, validation rules and submit button to it. ValidForm builder will take care of generating standard compliant markup and add validation rules for your form.
- The API generates XHTML Strict 1.0 compliant code.
- Field validation on the client side to minimize traffic overhead.
- Field validation on the server side to enforce validation rules and prevent tempering with the form through SQL injection.
- Client side validation displays inline to improve user satisfaction. No more annoying pop ups that don’t really tell you anything.
- Easy creation of complex form structures.
- Completely customizable using CSS.
- Automatic creation of field summaries for form mailers in both HTML and plain text.
Developed by Felix Langfeldt; ValidForm Builder is available for download under GNU General Public License. You can find further information, demos & download on ValidForm Builder Website.