bMap jQuery plugin is an easy to to use Google maps plugin that can be used to add markers, layers, and custom marker icons. It allows you to add a sidebars containing list of markers and layers, so that users can easily enable or disable markers and layers from the map.
bMap exposes internal Google object, providing you full access to Google Maps API. In addition to jQuery library, Google API Key is required to use bMaps. It offers several configuration options for easy customization, and you can easily customize look and feel of the sidebar using CSS.
- Specify Zoom level
- Specify Center position (Using longitude and latitude)
- Specify Map Types (Normal, Satellite or Hybrid)
- Easily add markers in the constructor
- Easily Markers, Lines and Polygons to the map
- Fully customizable sidebar
- Can add Markers from an AJAX source
- Advanced AJAX functions
- Supports Google API functions
Developed by Darren Dignam; bMap jQuery Plugin is available for download under GPL License. You can find further information, demos & download on bMap Website.