- Classes and modules with Ruby-compatible inheritance
- Subclassing and mixins
- Late-binding arguments-optional super calls to parent classes and mixins
- Singleton methods and eigenclasses
- included, extended and inherited hooks
- Method binding
- Ports of various standard Ruby modules, including Enumerable, Hash, Set, Observable, Comparable, Forwardable
Developed by James Coglan; JS.Class is available for download under the MIT License. You can find further information, documentation & download on JS.Class Website.