jCore is an open source Content Management System (CMS) build using PHP and MySQL. It can power multiple websites, enabling you to keep CMS software up to date and fix bugs for all websites from a single location.
jCore has two main systems, jCore Server – which holds all the libraries and modules, and jCore Client – which is the stripped version of the core system that install with each website. You don’t really need to install jCore server, just copy the files in a public place so that all you websites can access it.
jCore allows designers to easily create custom look & feel of their website by simply adding new blocks (DIVs) from the admin area and apply any style (CSS) or script (jQuery). The developer on the other hand can easily create new Modules to extend the site’s functionality.
- Multilanguage Support
- Multiple Menus
- Manage your site’s content with a WYSIWYG editor and attach files/pictures to them
- Create submit forms with custom fields and store or send values trough email
- Extend your site with new functionality like Photo Gallery or a File sharing module and so on
- Include posts, modules, blocks, forms and other are of your site in your posts/blocks contents
- Keep your readers up to date with RSS feeds
- Easily place ad codes / banners on your site and earn money
- Manage your site members or send out mass emails to let them know about news
- SEO Friendly Links
- Custom 404 Error Page
Developed by Istvan Petres; jCore is available for download under GNU General Public License. You can find further information, demo & download on jCore Website.