Floom is an extendible slideshow widget for MooTools 1.2+ that produces very nice blinds effect. It is really easy to use and can also be used to load large images, since it shows a progress wheel while loading images in the background. Floom is cross browser plugin that works on all modern browser.
- Specify directory where to look for images/slides
- Enable or disable progress bar
- Enable or disable captions
- Specify interval between slide change
- Specify amount of blinds
- Specify animation duration
- Specify axis: either horizontal or vertical
Developed by Oskar Krawczyk; Floom is available for download under the MIT Licenses. You can find further information, demo & download on Floom Website.