YoxView is an easy to use, feature rich jQuery plugin that you can use to create light box and/or slide shows. You can set the configuration options to enable caching of full size images, even before user opens image gallery. This is a cross browser plugin that works on all modern browsers.
- Images are resized to fit inside the browser’s window
- Images can be pre-cached
- Multiple instances of the viewer may be used in the same page
- Fully configurable – each instance may have a different configuration
- Multilingual and bidirectional
- Slideshow-enabled – play images automatically
- Keyboard access – navigate through images using the keyboard
- Search engine friendly – large images are indexed
- Extremely easy to integrate
Developed by Yossi Kolesnicov; YoxView is available for download under MIT license. You can find further information, demos & download on YoxView Website.