jQuery MultiSelect Plugin allows you to turns an ordinary HTML select control into an elegant drop down list of checkboxes. It provides full support for ThemeRoller without having to use jQuery UI library. jQuery MultiSelect Plugin is cross browser plugin and works on all major browsers including IE6.
- Full ThemeRoller support
- Optgroup support with clickable labels
- Optional header with check all / uncheck all / close links
- Degrades gracefully
- Keyboard support (albeit, somewhat shaky at this point)
- Ability to hook into 5 different event callbacks
- Display the checked options in a list with a configurable maximum
- Easily change the position, fade speed, scroll container height, links text, and input text
- The widget width inherits from the original element, but is also configurable as a parameter
- bgiframe support
- Only 6kb minified
Developed by Eric Hynds; jQuery MultiSelect Plugin is dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses. You can find further information, demos & download on jQuery MultiSelect Plugin Website.