The jQuery Form Wizard Plugin will convert your regular forms into step-by-step form wizard without having to reload the page when moving from one step to another. The plugin is unobtrusive and gives you the ability to set up flow of the different steps, by creating specific routes based on user input.
Implementation of jQuery Form Wizard Plugin is pretty simple. All you need to do is create a form on your page and divide this form into different steps using span or div elements. The only other requirement is that each of these elements must have class ”step” and unique id.
- Supports different routes to be taken in the form, depending on user input
- Submits only input fields located on visited steps in the form
- Supports multiple “submit”-steps
- Supports both back and forward navigation
- Supports the usage back and forward-buttons through integration with the jQuery History plugin
- Supports client-side validation through integration with the jQuery Validation plugin
- Supports posting the form using AJAX through integration with the jQuery Form plugin
- Integrated plugins are fully configurable: creating possibility for localization, extra validation rules and custom callbacks used during the AJAX-request
Developed by Jan Sundman; gMap jQuery Form Wizard Plugin is available for download under MIT License. You can find further information, demos & download on jQuery Form Wizard Plugin Website.