- Requested URLs can be white-listed and validated against a regex
- Optionally forward client cookies / SID to the remote server
- Optionally forward configurable User Agent to the remote server
- Requests can use either GET or POST request methods
- Remote data can be delivered as-is with all remote headers intact (disabled by default to limit XSS vulnerabilities)
- Remote data can be wrapped in a JSON/P structure that includes status codes and remote headers (JSONP disabled by default to limit abuse)
- If using JSON/P and remote data is valid JSON, it will be merged into the resulting data object
Developed by Ben Alman; Simple PHP Proxy is available for download under GPL and MIT License. You can find further information, demo & download on Simple PHP Proxy Website.