Hypermenu is jQuery plugin that you can use to create horizontal menu similar to Google Chrome bookmarks menu bar. If you want your menu to be made draggable, then you will also need to load jQuery UI library. Hypermenu jQuery Plugin is cross browser and works on all major browsers including Internet Explorer 6.0.
Hypermenu jQuery Plugin requires very simple markup and is fairly easy to implement. You can easily customize the look and feel of your menu via CSS. The plugin offers several configuration option enabling you to easily customize its behavior and functionality.
- Specify whether menu needs to be draggable or not
- Specify number of visible menu items
- Specify maximum length of menu item label
- Specify position and direction of the reader (tooltip – containing full label of the menu items)
- Specify position and direction of the basket (containing additional links)
- Specify various icons
- Specify animation speed
Developed by Carlo Tasca; Hypermenu jQuery Plugin is available for download under GPL License. You can find further information, demo & download on Hypermenu jQuery Plugin Website.