Dropdown Check List is a jQuery plugin that allows you to transforms a regular select html element into a dropdown checkbox list. It is a cross browser plugin and has been tested with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome browsers.
Dropdown Check List plugin dynamically builds a container with checkboxes and labels to replace the select element. You can customize the look and feel of your dropdown check list by simply updating CSS file.
- Support selected by default
- Set a fixed width on the control even if the dropdown list is wider
- Set a fixed height of the dropdown list with scrolling
- Option to let the first item in list check all items
- Select with groups
- Single select with radio buttons instead of checkboxes
Developed by Adrian Tosca; Dropdown Check List jQuery Plugin is available for download under Dual MIT and GPL License. You can find further information, demos & download on Dropdown Check List Project Website.