Highcharts works in all modern browsers including the iPhone and Internet Explorer from version 6. Standard browsers use the Canvas element and in some cases SVG for the graphics rendering. In Internet Explorer graphics are drawn using VML. Therefore in addition to Highcharts.js core, you will need a canvas emulator for IE, and either the jQuery or the MooTools framework.
- Simple configuration syntax
- On hovering the chart Highcharts can display a tooltip text with information on each point and series
- Datetime axis
- Zooming in the X or Y dimension, or both
- Inverted chart or reversed axis
- All text labels, including axis labels, data labels for the point and axis titles, can be rotated in any angle
Highcharts is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License. This means you need the author’s permission to use Highcharts on commercial websites. You can find further information, demos & download on Highcharts Website.