TopUp is an easy to use, unobtrusive and cross browser. Setting TopUp consists of including only one file (no images or stylesheets), because it will dynamically add the stylesheet code where required. It provides several option that will allow you to easily customize behavior for your own needs.
- Free, also for commercial use
- A very easy setup process (only one include and nothing more)
- Using TopUp presets keeps your HTML code 100% clean, no extra code needed whatsoever
- The ability of displaying images, flash (from sites like Youtube, SWF and FLV files), movies (QuickTime, Windows Media and Realplayer), iframes, DOM elements and raw HTML
- TopUp can be used along with Prototype (just include TopUp before Prototype)
- TopUp is compressed with Yahoo! YUI Compressor to 33.4 KB (includes JS, HTML and CSS)
- Usage of CSS sprites to reduce the amount of image requests to two per layout for faster loading
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Fancy layouts, animations and transitions
- Auto-correction of size and position when required
- The possibility to create groups
- Support for AJAX requests
Developed by Paul Engel; TopUp is available for download under Creative commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. You can find further information, demos & download on TopUp Website.