JeegooContext is a jQuery plugin that allows for multiple custom context menus (pop-up menus) to exist on a single page. The plugin is able to transform any unordered list appended to the body into a multi-level, intelligently positioned styled context menu via a single call.
The plugin contains very little presentation script, so the UI can be fully styled via CSS. You can also customize the behavior of your JeegooContext context menu using one of the following events: onShow, onHover, onSelect and onHide. JeegooContext is a cross browser script and has been tested in the following browsers: Opera 10, Safari 4, Chrome 3, Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8.
- Easy to implement
- Both vertical and horizontal intelligent positioning
- Customizable time delays to provide easy selection of items
- Multiple context menus on a single page
- Fully CSS customizable UI
- Customizable behavior via callbacks
- Customizable class names to avoid potential naming conflicts
- Opera compatible
- Cross-browser support
Developed by Erik van den Berg; JeegooContext jQuery Plugin is available for download under MIT or GPL License. You can find further information, documentation, demos & download on JeegooContext Website.