TableSorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table without page refreshes. TableSorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell.
- Multi-column sorting
- Parsers for sorting text, URIs, integers, currency, floats, IP addresses, dates (ISO, long and short formats), time. Add your own easily
- Support for ROWSPAN and COLSPAN on TH elements
- Support secondary “hidden” sorting (e.g., maintain alphabetical sort when sorting on other criteria)
- Extensibility via widget system
- Cross-browser: IE 6.0+, FF 2+, Safari 2.0+, Opera 9.0+
- Small code size
Developed by Christian Bach; TableSorter is available for download under MIT or GPL License. You can find further information, documentation, demos & download on TableSorter Website.