This jQuery Plugin allows you to create a bar of real-time stream of information related to your post powered by Collecta search engine. Collecta monitors the streams of news sites, popular blogs and social media. So it can show you results as they happen.
Collecta provides streams of information from a wide variety of sources in five content categories: updates, stories, comments, photos, and videos. Implementation is really straight forward and you can easily customize the look of tweet bar using CSS. Realtime Related Stream Bar jQuery Plugin supports many arguments, all of which are optional.
- Show realtime related stream of information based on your post tags.
- Collecta provides streams of information from a wide variety of sources. you can choose from 5 categories of content: updates, stories, comments, photos, and videos.
- Search by tags in OR or AND operators.
- You can also search using a custom query (Fixed query or based on user input).
- Many transition options like opacity, height, font-size.
- Each part of the result -avatar, author name, link- has its own class for easy style customization.
- Show or hide some parts of the results like avatar, author name, date.
- Use a typical JS call or auto-load div elements that have “related-stream” class.
Developed by Mike at MoreTechTips; this jQuery plugin is available for download under Apache License. You can find further information, demo & download on Realtime Related Stream Bar jQuery Plugin’s Website.