NyroModal is a jQuery plugin that allows you to easily add modal windows for various content types and messages including: images, gallery, inline frames, AJAX calls, videos, error handling and DOM elements. The source code is very well documented allowing you to extend it even further.
NyroModal is highly customizable; you can change its look and feel using CSS, modify animations using jQuery functions and customize its functionality through various functions and properties.
- Ajax Call
- Ajax Call with targeting content
- Ajax call can change the modal size
- Single Image
- Images Gallery with arrow navigating
- Gallery with any kind of content
- Form in iframe
- Form with targeting content
- Form with file upload
- Form with file upload with targeting content
- Dom Element
- Manual Call
- Error handling
- Modal will never goes outside the view port
- Esc key to close the window
- Customizable animation
- Customizable look
- Modal title
- Ability to block only one element
- W3C valid HTML (Transitionnal)
Developed by Cedric Nirousset; NyroModal is available for download under MIT License. You can find further information, demo & download on NyroModal’s Website.