Jcrop is the quick and easy way to add image cropping functionality to your web application. It combines the ease-of-use of a typical jQuery plugin with a powerful cross-platform DHTML cropping engine that is faithful to familiar desktop graphics applications.
Jcrop features clean, well-organized code that works well across most modern web browsers (Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Opera 9.5+, Google Chrome 0.2+, Internet Explorer 6+). It has been implemented in a number of plugins for various software projects including WordPress, Drupal, TextPattern, Facebook, etc.
- Attaches unobtrusively to any image
- Supports aspect ratio locking
- Supports minSize/maxSize setting
- Callbacks for selection done, or while moving
- Keyboard support for nudging selection
- API features to create interactivity, including animation
- Support for CSS styling
Developed by Deep Liquid; Jcrop is available for download under the MIT License. You can find further information, demos & download on Deep Liquid’s Website.