Integrating MooFlow in your web page is fairly easy and you can easily customize look and feel of your MooFlow image gallery using CSS. Several options are available which allow you to easily customize its features & functionality.
- Automatically grabs all images inside a element
- Auto resize with changes in window dimensions
- Full screen option
- Scrolling with mouse wheel
- Scrolling with key input (left and right cursor)
- Autoplay presentation loop
- Load images via JSON
- Load images from HTML source
- Creates the UI automatically
- UI skinable via CSS
- Fullsize viewer option
- Can run multiple instances
Developed by Tobias Wetzel; MooFlow is available for download under MIT license. You can find further information, demos & download on MooFlow Website.