jPlayer allows you to add a fully customizable MP3 player on web page. It features standard track and volume controls as well as the possibility to play a playlist. Although Flash is used by this jQuery plugin; it is totally hidden and you will be able to easily customize its entire look & feel using standard HTML and CSS to match with your overall site design.
jPlayer is still in Beta, but very well documented allowing you to easily customize the functionality. jPlayer is cross-browser and has been tested on IE6+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome & Opera.
- Play and control MP3 files in your webpage
- Create and style an MP3 player using just HTML and CSS
- Add sound effects to your jQuery projects
- Multiple instances of jPlayer may be used on the same page
- Can add a playlist functionality to the MP3 player
- Create a simple text MP3 player
Developed by Mark Panaghiston of Happyworm; You can find further information, demos & download on jPalyer’s Website.