qTip comes with a comprehensive and well documented API allowing you easily extend it through a variety of optional callback methods and library attributes.
- Cross Browser – Support all major web browsers.
- Rounded Corners – Includes cross-browser border-radius engine that doesn’t require PNGs.
- Easy Positioning.
- Styles – Pre-packed with 5 elegant tooltip styles for use without any extra code! You can easily create a custom style using styles object.
- Stacking – Tooltips automatically focus when hovered over, and even preserve their stacking order on the page.
- Custom Effects – Comes with fade, slide and grow effects for showing/hiding your tooltips. Support for custom effect functions means that you’ve got an unlimited amount of effects at your fingertips!
- AJAX – Content can be loaded dynamically even after the page is loaded!
Developed by Craig Thompson; qTip jQuery Tooltip Plugin is available for download under the MIT License. You can find further information, demos & download on qTip Website.