ModalBox is light weight (approximately 10 KB) and incorporating it into your project is a snap. You can customize its look & feel using CSS. It works in most modern browsers has been tested in IE6+, Firefox 1.0+, Safari, Camino & Opera 8+. ModalBox provides you with several option to control various features including size, opacity, slide duration, resize duration, etc.
- Offline Mode – Use dynamic or plain HTML without any AJAX calls to fill out your dialog windows.
- Load Content with AJAX
- Automatic Height Adjustment – ModalBox adjust it’s height depending on your content
- Scrolling Mode – Define the height of the ModalBox and it will be switched into scrolling mode
- Browser and Platform Independent – Since most of modern browsers use popup blockers, it’s hard to find another way to create 100% browser-compatible modal dialogs
- Multipurpose – You can create complex wizards to guide users through the process or create Image slideshows
- Keystrokes Support – Use ESC key to close ModalBox
- Supports Transition Effects – Slide down appearing and on-the-fly resizing