SimpleViewer is a free, customizable Flash image viewing application. It is lightweight and easy to use, it features smart preloading, a resizable interface, thumbnail menu and optional description text.
You can automatically create a SimpleViewer gallery using PhotoShop, Picasa, iPhoto, RapidWeaver, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom. Manually creating a gallery is equally easy and require only an XML file. SimpleViewer is highly configurable; which gives you the ability to fully customize it according to your needs.
- Image pre-loading
- Intuitive image navigation
- Lightweight (17k)
- Customizable interface – Set text color, frame color and width, navigation position.
- Resizable interface – Interface scales to fit browser window.
- Flash 8 detection.
- International font support
- Keyboard Navigation (Cursor keys, Home, End, Page Up/Down)
- Mouse wheel navigation
- Optionally right-click to open image in a new window.
Developed by Felix Turner; SimpleViewer may be used for personal and/or commercial projects. The only requirements is a link to SimpleViewer’s download page. You can find further information, demo & download on SimpleViewer Website.